The series of free courses are a once-weekly day full of live training sessions on some of the leading web development technologies, and concepts!
Starting Wednesday, April 1st, This Dot will host hour-long sessions, beginning at 12:30PM EDT, on React, Angular, Vue, Web Performance, and RxJS.
Stay for one training, or stick around for the whole day! No two sessions will be the same!
- April 1, 2020: 1 Hour to Learn React
- April 8, 2020: An Introduction to Gatsby with React
- April 15, 2020: An Introduction to Netflify with React
- April 22, 2020: Using GraphQL with React
- April 1, 2020: 1 Hour to Learn Angular
- April 8, 2020: The Best Pro Tips for A11Y in Angular
- April 15, 2020: Master PWA in Angular
- April, 22, 2020: Advanced NgRx: Complex Angular State Management
- April 29, 2020: Easy Angular Unit Testing in NgRx
- May 6, 2020: A Guide to Advanced Angular Patterns (Route Guards, Pipes, Interceptors, and more)
- April 1, 2020: 1 Hour to Learn Vue
- April 8, 2020: Master State Management in Vue with VueX
- April 15, 2020: Master PWA in Vue
- April 22, 2020: Learning Unit Testing in Vue
- April 29, 2020: Pro Tips on Using AWS with Vue
- May 6, 2020: Debugging Vue: Quick Tips and Tricks
- April 1, 2020: Web Performance: Basics
- April 8, 2020: Web Performance: Budgeting for the Critical Rendering Path
- April 15, 2020: Web Performance: Rendering faster with a shade of PRPL
- April 22, 2020: Web Performance: Tracing with DevTools
- April 29, 2020: Web Performance: Always Auditing with Lighthouse
- May 6, 2020: Web Performance: Maintaining web performance in the long term
- April 1, 2020: 1 Hour to Learn RxJS
- April 15, 2020: Flattening Operators 101
- April 29, 2020: Subjects 101
More trainings are yet to be announced!
Need private trainings for your company? If you would like to learn more about how you can leverage This Dot’s expertise to upskill your team, and reinvigorate your developers with new knowledge about the web’s leading development technologies, visit the trainings page.